Device to measure and assess the level of anti-friction bearings' vibrations.
The device is designed for measuring and evaluating the level of anti-friction bearings' vibrations. It is suitable for production, workshop measuring centres and laboratories thanks to its versatility.
IL 100/2017 consists of a mechanical, electronic and sensor head.
The mechanical part comprises a motor drive, an exact self-lubricating spindle. enlarged oil reservoir, continuous spindle speed control with metage (800 - 2800) rpm, precise sensor holder. The mechanical part is designed so that the vibration level is less than 0.1 m/s2.
The electronic part of the device IL 100/2017 consists of hardware and software equipment with touch screen and acceleration sensor.
The device measures and evaluates speed or acceleration in accordance with norm DIN 5426-1 and ANSI/AFBMA Std.13 - 1987 in 3 frequency bands:
- first band: 50 - 300 Hz
- second band: 300 - 1800 Hz
- third band: 1800 - 10,000 Hz
- adjustable frequency bands: user can define frequency limits of a new band
- allows tracking of each frequency band on external output (oscilloscope, headphones, loudspeaker, analyser, etc.)
- division by bands
- signal from acceleration sensor (50 Hz - 10 kHz)
- signal scanning in the field of time: adjustable time, adjustable measuring length
- type-dimension setting + type-dimension database
- one-sided measurement, two-sided measurement (for double row bearings)
- effective signal value
- tip - tip
- anderone (velocity only), VL (vibration level), %, dB
- the results are displayed continuously REAL TIME during measurement
- freeze after measurement - last test
- coloured built-in touchscreen, Windows or Embedded Windows
- also via connectable keyboard
- manual start (SW interface or electronic signal - e. g. foot lever)
- automatic start - stabilization and then automatic start once the bearing's insertion is detected, measurements with adjustable measurement time (e. g. 3, 5, 10 s)
- coloured touchscreen, graphical display of results, analogue indicators, oscilloscope, mode for visualization of vibration signals (time and frequency field)
- 24 V digital inputs / outputs
- analogue output: signalization to loudspeaker, motor speed control in a mechanical part
- optional erasure of the last measurement
- data storage: automatic saving of measurement results, possibility of archiving and searching for measurements according to the selected filter, possibility of graphical display of archived measurements, display of results history
- export data using .csv format - Excel