IL 400 RPZ
Device for measuring and evaluation of vibrations in rolling bearings with outer diameter up to 400 mm.
The device is intended to measure the vibration level of rolling bearings with outer diameter up to 400 mm. Its universal character predestines it for production, measuring centres and laboratories.
IL 400 RPZ consists of the mechanical part, electronic control unit and a sensor. The mechanical part consists of the electric motor, spindle, measuring plugs, adjustable sensor holder, sensor body which serves also as a radial load, radial loading equipment and accessories.
The electronic unit consists of digital electronics which serves for sorting out three basic groups and nine subgroups. The three basic groups which are shown on the screen with big digits are also represented on the electronic panel as colour light signals. The electronic unit contains a loudspeaker box with a broad band loudspeaker which serves for accoustic monitoring of the measured signal in the whole frequency range from 50 to 10,000 Hz.
The main part if the sensor head consists of a Brüel&Kjaer sensor with a conceptionally new arrangement. The sensor head also includes amplifying electronics which also serves as a radial load. The accessories consist of an radial loading equipment with holdingdown discs and measuring plugs.
The device measures and evaluates the speed or acceleration of vibrations in rolling bearings in three frequency bands according to DIN ISO 15 242:
- first band, 1 NF: 50 - 300 Hz
- second band, 2 SF: 300 - 1800 Hz
- third band, 3 VF: 1800 - 10,000 Hz
- band TH: 50 - 10,000 Hz, NF + SF + VF bands with the possibility of swithing off one or two bands
- IL 100 band: 300 - 10,000 Hz, it depicts the vibration values in the band of the older device IL 100
- the sensor head is compatible with the IL 100 head with an accelerometer Brüel&Kjaer Type 4393 with pre-amplifying electronics
- sensitivity of the sensor head: 2.33 mv/ms-2 (1592 Hz)
- frequency band of the sensor head: 50 - 10,000 Hz ±1.5 dB
- measuring range - acceleration: 0 - 300 ms-2 RMS
- measuring range - speed: 0 - 1000 mm/s RMS
- measuring time: 3 s, 5 s, 10 s, 15 s
Evaluated frequency bands
- band 1 NF: 50 - 300 Hz
- band 2 SF: 300 - 1800 Hz
- band 3 VF: 1800 - 10,000 Hz
- band NF + SF + VF: total of switched on bands
- IL 100 band: 300 - 10,000 Hz
- sorting of measured values: 3 classes + % or 9 subclasses + %
- optical signalization of sorting: three colour lights
- sound monitoring of the selected band: integrated loudspeaker box
- according to the preset sorting level: from the available 120 types of rolling bearing
- memory of measurement results / storing of charges: 8000 / 99
Filtration of the measured signal
- digital, according to DIN ISO 15 242