Device to measure radius and deviations of shape and distance from the face of ball bearings.
The measuring device MPTR 20PC/AQ is designed to measure the radius absolute value, shape deviations and the distance from the face in one plane of the rings of ball radial, axial and radial-axial, single-row and double-row bearings.
The device construction is designed for work in the manufacturing measuring laboratories (centres).
- scope of the measuring radiuses: 1.5 mm - 20 mm
- precision of the radiuses measuring: ±1 µm from ideal radius
- distinguishing ability to measure the deviation: 0.1 µm
- scope of measuring the shape deviations: ±50 µm
- scope of measuring the distance from face: 0 - 999 µm
Dimensions of the parts
- min. diameter: 5 mm
- max. diameter: 270 mm
- time to measure and calculate the value: 15 seconds
- time to set the measuring part: up to 1 min.
- time to set to another type or dimension: up to 3 min.
Results displaying method
- radius value (mm)
- shape deviation (J.im), its slope (rad.) and distance from the face (mm) in form of numbers together with a graph of shape dimensions changes and description on the display or printer
- keyboard or mouse
- device's attestation temperature: +20°C ±3°C
- working temperature: +10°C - +30°C
- eelative humidity: 40% - 80%
- air pressure: 86,000 Н/m2 - 106,000 H/m2
- voltage: 230 V ±10%
- voltage frequency: 50 Hz
- voltage form: alternating, sinusoidal with a distortion of less than 50%
- input: 110 VA
- fuse: F 8,000 mA
- electronical part: 340 x 280 x 380 mm, 13 kg
- display unit: 340 x 280 x 380 mm, 13 kg
- mechanical part: 460 x 170 x 280 mm, 33 kg