Analog hardness tester for testing of metal components using Rockwell - C, B, A methods (according to EN ISO 6508).
Motor-driven hardness tester with hardness reading after the test directly on the depth gauge separately for the respective measurement methods. Hardness is read on the C scale when using a diamond penetration body and on the B scale when using a ball as a penetration body. The testing machine is intended for hardness testing of metal components using Rockwell - C, B, A methods (according to EN ISO 6508) at normal ambient temperature of 20°C ±5°C.
|Unit||Impression body||Load||Hardness range||Application|
|1470 N||20 - 67
|Measuring of hardened and high-quality steels|
|980 N||30 - 100
|Measuring of steels with strength up to 800 N/mm2|
|580 N||60 - 90
|Measuring of hardness of extra hard thin layers|
- max. height of measured component: 130 mm
- set height: 690 mm
- base l x w: 450 mm x 180 mm
- weight: 80 kg
- 1 pcs impression ball ROCKWELL
- 1 pcs ball holder ROCKWELL-B
- 1 pcs balls with diameter 1/16"
- 1 pcs round table with diameter 95 mm
- 1 pcs prism table
- 1 pcs hardness testing plates for HRC scale
- 1 pcs hardness testing plate for HRBW scale
- 1 pcs hardness testing plate for HRA scale