Digital hardness tester for testing metal hardness with Rockwell - C, B, A methods (according to EN ISO 6508).
Motor-driven hardness tester with hardness reading after test directly on the display of the testing machine depending on the selected testing method. The testing method is selected before the measurement.
|Unit||Impression body||Load||Hardness range||Application|
|1470 N||20 - 70
|Measuring of hardened and high-quality steels|
|980 N||30 - 100
|Measuring of steels with strength up to 800 N/mm2|
|580 N||60 - 90
|Measuring of hardness of extra hard thin layers|
- 1 pcs impression ball ROCKWELL
- 1 pcs ball holder ROCKWELL-B
- 1 pcs balls with diameter 1/16"
- 1 pcs round table with diameter 95 mm
- 1 pcs prism table
- 1 pcs hardness testing plates for HRC scale
- 1 pcs hardness testing plate for HRBW scale
- 1 pcs hardness testing plate for HRA scale