ROTEST, device to measure shape deviations of the bearing balls circularity, sinuosity, roughness.
It serves for measuring and evaluating the shape deviations of the bearing balls in the range of diameter 2 - 40 mm. It is designed for quick verification of variations in circularity, sinuosity and roughness in a selected cut of the bearing ball.
The device is placed on a sufficiently rigid desk.
- mechanical part - stand, precise spindle, set of 5 conical bearings, set of carriers of rotary movement,
- electrical part - electronical assessment unit with a processor, noise 8pm (picometres), program to evaluate deviations in circularity, sinuosity and roughness Roform, computer, inductive sensor, printer.
- diameter range of the measuring balls: 2 mm - 40 mm
- ø scopes of balls measuring in the individual bearings: 2-3, 3-5, 5-9, 9-18, 18-40 mm
- spindle's rotation frequency: 10 sec/spindle
- radial will of the spindle: max. 0.05 μm
- scanner type: induction
- scanner's measuring power: max. 0.5 N
- scanner's measuring scope: min. ±500 μm
- total error of the measurement: max. ±5% from the scope
Sensitivity scope on the electronic evaluating unit
- 6 automatically optional ranges
- ±0.4, ±1, ±2, ±4, ±20, ±40 μm, ±2% from the set scope
Economics transfer stability
- shift for 10 hours: ±3% from the min. scope
- long-term for 6 months: ±5% from the min. scope
- working temperature: 15°C - 35°C
- supply voltage: 220 V ±10% / 50 Hz
- input in total: max. 200 VA
- minimal working space: 800 mm x 450 mm
- mechanical parts (l x w x h): 160 mm x 280 mm x 390 mm
- mechanical parts weight: 15 kg