Measuring device of forms.
The devices are intended for measuring form deviations from straightness and selected parameters in the area of form and waviness deviations of inner and outside surfaces including interruptions.
The above measuring devices can be used in all branches of industry where measurements of form deviations from straightness are required. They are suitable especially for measuring laboratories and workshops.
MPT 200 consists of mechanical part, electronic control unit and a computer with a colour printer.
The mechanical part consists of the measuring head MPT 200, measuring table with a stand and accessories. The mechanical head bears a precise etalon with a functional length of 200 mm. Its precise surface is being compared with the surface of the measured part, The horizontal feed of the sensor and the vertical feed of the measuring head can be carried out by an electric motor or manually as required.
- form and waviness deviation of outer and inner surfaces including interruptions
- form deviation from the medium straight line (LS)
- form deviation from the minimal zone straight line (MZ)
- harmonic analysis
- automatic or manual selection of ranges
- archivation function and printing services
- max. pressure strength of the sensors tip: 0.1 N
Type of form deviation filter
- two poles filter
- clipping filter
- manifold approximation filter
- filter with phase correction
- the working language is the language of the customer’s country, or any of the following languages
- English, German, Slovak, Czech, Polish
- each measurement can be completed by the name of the measured object, name of the operator
- date and time of measurement is recorded automatically
- the measured results and graphs can be kept in archive
- measurements kept in archive can be repeatedly displayed according to the product and date and they can be worked on
- the results including graphs can be printed in black and white or in colour in the formats A4, A5 a A6 in the extent of 1 to 8 images per page
Inaccuracy of measurement in relation to the medium line
- on a length of 60 mm, P + V: 0.1 μm
- on a length of 120 mm, P + V: 0.2 μm
- on a length of 200 mm, P + V: 0.9 μm
- max. measurement inaccuracy: 4% of th measured part
- enlargements ranges: ±400μm, ±100μm, ±40μm, ±20μm, ±10μm, ±4μm, ±2μm, ±1μm
- max. enlargement inaccuracy: 3% of th measured range
- mechanical part: mechanical part of MP 200, clamping tools, set of measuring contacts
- elektronic part: PC PENTIUM, measuring electronics, printer, programme for measuring form deviations from straightness, waveness and roughness
- the device is delivered as a complete measuring unit with a working table, power distribution system, container sockets and a chair